}; }; Hasaranga, Shakib share top-spot in ICC T20I All-Rounder Rankings

Hasaranga, Shakib share top-spot in ICC T20I All-Rounder Rankings

DUBAI: Sri Lanka’s T20I captain Waninda Hasaranga and Bangladesh’s veteran all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan are tied at the top of the latest International Cricket Council (ICC) Men’s T20I all-rounder rankings ahead of the T20 World Cup 2024.

Both players are set to enter the mega-event as top-ranked T20I all-rounders after Shakib Al Hasan lost two points due to his unimpressive performance in the T20I series against Zimbabwe.

Hasaranga, who was ranked second, joined the Bangladesh star on top, separated by 10 points from the third-ranked Afghanistan all-rounder Mohammad Nabi.

Meanwhile, Zimbabwe’s Sikandar Raza played brilliantly against Bangladesh to jump two places, reaching the fourth spot, followed by the South African captain Aiden Markram at fifth.

After the conclusion of Pakistan’s three-match T20I series against Ireland, star all-rounder Imad Wasim rose to the joint 16th position in the all-rounders’ rankings. He also jumped 24 spots to equal 52nd in the T20I bowling rankings.

Follow us on our Official WhatsApp channel

Pakistan’s top-order batter Fakhar Zaman jumped four places to 57th in the ICC Men’s T20I batting rankings on the back of his impressive showing against Ireland.

Meanwhile, Ireland’s Andrew Balbirnie, who ended the series with 128 runs at 42.66, rose six places to 53rd in the batting rankings.

His teammate Harry Tector jumped 12 spots to 69th after scoring 98 runs against Pakistan at an average of 49 and a strike rate of 130.66.

There was not much movement in the T20I bowling rankings, other than Bangladesh’s Taskin Ahmed jumping three places to 23rd and Mustafizur Rahman gaining five spots to reach 25th.

READ: India’s potential T20 World Cup 2024 semi-final venue unveiled

The post Hasaranga, Shakib share top-spot in ICC T20I All-Rounder Rankings appeared first on ASports.tv.



from ASports.tv https://ift.tt/FUNflEK

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post